In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), KimchiTV will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to KimchiTV designated copyright agent identified below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. KimchiTV reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of KimchiTV users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you believe that your copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide KimchiTV copyright agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you are claiming has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringed, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on the website including as applicable its URL so the claimed infringed material can be located;
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Indicating "DMCA Notice" as Subject title in the email notice
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to KimchiTV designated copyright agent at the following address:
Email address :
We will not respond to notifications that do not meet ALL the requirements above. After we receive Notice, we will verify the material within 10 business days but no later than 14 business days from the date we received your Notice, Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on KimchiTV was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files.
To report claims on minor/underaged content, please submit an identity proof to us proving the age of the person in the content is below the legal age. It may be in a form of identity card showing the age or a police report certifying the age of the person in the video is a minor.
Types of videos report we don't accept without police report/court order :
1) Video that does not show any visible face, we are unable to verify based on the body appearence itself. We will have to verify the content with the face shown. If no face is shown in the video, we won't be proceeding with the deletion request from individual/third party unless requested by a police report or a court order requesting for removal as per our jurisdiction we are located in ( Moskva, Russia ).
2) Video with masks on, we are unable to verify based on the body appearence itself. We will have to verify the content with the face shown. If no visible face is shown in the video, we won't be proceeding with the deletion request unless requested by a police report or a court order as per our jurisdiction we are located in ( Moskva, Russia ).
3) Video that shows an adult face but claimed to be minor by third party or individual, we won't be proceeding with the deletion request unless requested by a police report or a court order as per our jurisdiction we are located in ( Moskva, Russia ).
Types of videos we accept without police report/court order :
1) Video that show visible face of the person without any filtering which resembles a minor.
To allow us proceed with your claims instantly, please send to us the required documents to avoid any delays of the claims.
Please note that if you are sending in a bogus claim, and detected by our system or our staffs, your email will be marked as spam in the future or even in a blacklist.
If you did not receive a response from us, you may try to re-submit your report again to us by indicationg " DMCA Notice " in the subject title for faster processing.
For minor content
Email address :